Hillsdale Hospital’s nationally-recognized skilled nursing facility has transformed its short-term rehab unit into a dedicated COVID-19 Recovery Center (CRC). When a patient no longer needs hospitalization, but isn’t quite ready to return home, our peaceful rural setting is where they want to be.
Why choose The COVID-19 Recovery Center at Hillsdale Hospital?
- Rated 5 stars by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Private rooms for all patients
- 24/7 access to on-site hospital services
- Patient & family communication technology
- Physical & occupational therapy
- Highly-skilled nursing team
- Amenities like chaplain services, excellent food and more!
For admissions or more information, call Trish Hendershot, admission and discharge coordinator, at (517) 437-5233.