Introducing Virtual Visits!
Need to go to the doctor, but you would rather stay at home? Schedule your virtual visit today! Just like a normal appointment at the office or clinic, but via video chat. You still call the office to schedule, we’ll still send out your prescriptions to your pharmacy, and it will still be billed the way an in-person visit would be. (Exact co-pay or patient responsibility is based on your insurance provider.)
Which providers are offering virtual visits?
The providers listed below are currently offering virtual visits. Just call to schedule! (Please note: We will be adding more providers soon!)
- Paige Jamison, NP, Reading Health Clinic, (517) 283-1772 and Hillsdale Health & Wellness, (517) 437-7040
- Beth Miller, NP, Virtual Visits only, (517) 437-7040
- Reanna Pickerign, NP-C, Hillsdale Health & Wellness, (517) 437-7040
- Randy Podoll, PA-C, Hillsdale Health & Wellness, (517) 437-7040
- Kurt Roecker, DO, Hillsdale Health & Wellness, (517) 437-7040
- Andi Scholl, PA-C, Hillsdale Health & Wellness, (517) 437-7040
- Rachel Stump, FNP, Litchfield Health Clinic, (517) 330-3000
- Tessa Mac, PA-C, Hillsdale Surgical Group, (517) 437-5350
Internal Medicine & Endocrinology
- Kwasi Boakye, MD, (517) 437-7040
- Virtual Neurology Clinic, (844) 576-9226
- Rachel McCormack, CNM, (517) 437-8292
- Brian Sinischo, MD, (517) 437-8292
- Danyelle O’Dell, MD, (517) 437-8292
- Ken Rubin, FNP-C, Hillsdale Orthopedics, (517) 439-5411
- Parthiv Patel, DO, Hillsdale Orthopedics, (517) 439-5411
- Gregg Patten, MD, (517) 437-8366
- Robert Albertson, MD, (517) 437-8366
- Anish Wadhwa, MD, (517) 437-8366
- Samih Mawari, MD, (517) 437-8366
- Deane Franso, MD, (517) 437-8366
- Usama Asaad, MD, (517) 437-8366
- Yasser Aleech, MD, (517) 437-8366
- Rami Alzebdeh, MD, (517) 437-8366
- Capital Urological Associates, (517) 964-0265
How does a virtual visit work?
Similar to an in-person visit, you’ll get checked in, enter the virtual exam room followed by your provider who will ask you questions and give you the same high-quality care you receive at the office. Here’s the three-step process:
- Check in. Your provider’s office team will call you at the time of your scheduled virtual visits. They will verify your information, insurance, emergency contact, and review medications and allergies. Then they will give you the URL for your virtual exam room, via phone, text or email—whichever you prefer.
- Enter the exam room. On your computer, tablet or phone, open your web browser. Chrome, Firefox, and Safari are all supported. (Do NOT use Microsoft Internet Explorer.) Enter or click the URL provided to you during check-in.
- Let the provider know you’re ready to be seen. You will see the screen shown below. Just type your name and click Check In. (You may also need to click Enable Camera if it pops up in your browser.) Your provider will be with you shortly.