Hillsdale Hospital Auxiliary continues to support the hospital through many dedicated individuals who give of their time, skills, and “SMILES”. The Auxiliary volunteers are our true partners, supporting the hospital in so many ways. The Auxiliary manages the Gift Shop, provides support to various departments, and directs special events, such as the annual fundraisers/sales. If you would like to be a part of this organization that provides daily rewards, please call our Hospital Gift Shop at (517) 437-5124.
Our Gift Shop is located in the Hospital Lobby.
Hours of operation are:
- Monday–Friday: 9 am–4 pm
High School/College Volunteer Programs
If you are in school and want to learn more about health care careers or simply share your free time in a positive way, volunteering at Hillsdale Hospital lets you do just that. A little of your time will go a long way in helping people who need some assistance. For more information, contact the Hillsdale Hospital Volunteer Coordinator at (517) 437-5433.
To assist you with the best possible volunteer experience, Hillsdale Hospital requires the following:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Complete a volunteer application (Available Below)
- Interview with the Hillsdale Hospital Volunteer Coordinator to determine areas of interest and possible assignments
- Complete a background check
- Complete a TB skin test, drug screen, and volunteer orientation