Hillsdale Hospital is a guardian of exceptional health services for our community, ensuring that families have access to high-quality care when and where they need it.
Through strong local governance, Hillsdale Hospital will lead the nation in defining and advancing the role of rural health providers.
Hillsdale Hospital exists to ensure that our region has access to a full range of high-quality health services close to home. Through the dedication of our talented staff and support of our generous community, we provide exceptional care to our neighbors.
- Responsibility: We follow through on our promises to patients and to one another, making sure that care is efficient and well-coordinated across the continuum.
- Empathy: We seek to make a personal connection and understand what others are going through, always greeting them with a warm smile and listening carefully to their needs and concerns.
- Safety: We make safety our top priority, striving to provide care that is both physically and emotionally safe for patients and their families.
- Passion: We are passionate about our work, going above and beyond to provide the best service and experience for families.
- Empowerment: We advocate for our patients’ needs, empowering them to ask questions and participate in decisions related to their care.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our community, recognizing the privilege we have of serving others when they are sick or injured.
- Trust: We build trust by being supportive, honest, and open to new ideas that will continuously improve the services we provide to our community.