Why choose Hillsdale Hospital Work Health?
Customized service offerings.
Hillsdale Hospital Work Health is committed to serving your workforce with a customized occupational health program specifically designed to meet the unique needs of your organization and your employees. From pre-employment physicals to vaccination clinics to work injury evaluations and more, we can work with you to provide the right combination of services.
We are ready to care for your employees Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 4:30 pm at our Quincy location. We take walk-ins and scheduled appointments. We have drug testing and x-ray capabilities at the clinic, and can also provide expedited appointments for MRIs, orthopedics and more. Some services, like vaccinations for flu, COVID-19, etc., can be offered on-site at your place of business.
We have an excellent medical provider, physician assistant Andrew Scholl, with specialized training in occupational medicine. Our Work Health clinic in Quincy has been established for decades, and under the new ownership of Hillsdale Hospital, the practice has the full strength of our entire hospital and full continuum of healthcare services—from routine to specialty care.
Occupational Medicine Services
Occupational health goes beyond treating injuries. Make Hillsdale Hospital your go-to provider for accident prevention, medical treatment, workplace wellness, physical therapy and rehabilitation, safety evaluations, pre-employment screening and more. We are working to continually expand our offerings to be responsive to the needs of area employers. All services are supported by the staff and resources of Hillsdale Hospital—your trusted, independent local healthcare provider.
Current services include the following:
- Assessment and training (worksite assessment, ergonomic training and Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE))
- Evaluation and treatment of work injury with restricted work duty management
- Pre-employment physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical performed by certified specialists
- Pulmonary functioning testing (PFT)
- Health risk assessment and employee health screenings
- On-site vaccination programs
- Sleep apnea testing and treatment
- OSHA-compliant CPR, First Aid, AED and bloodborne pathogens training
- Spirometry testing