Contingent / Per Diem | day and night shifts available | Skilled Nursing Facility
The SNF Unit RN or LPN provides quality, professional, and compassionate care in our Skilled Nursing Facility where we have 38 total beds for long-term residents as well as for short-term rehabilitation patients.
Why Hillsdale Hospital
Hillsdale Hospital is dedicated to excellence in healthcare community service, continued improvement, and respect for human life. We manage the health needs of our local community through compassionate and highly skilled care in our clean, safe, healing environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Michigan RN license
- BLS, ACLS, and CPI certification (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Provides direct patient and resident care including routine treatments, observation and evaluation of symptoms and reactions to treatment; initiates corrective action as needed
- Administers treatment, medications and IV solutions according to physician’s order, and accurately records treatments administered as well as transcribing treatment & medications skillfully and correctly
- Documents and maintains records and reports regarding nursing care provided
- Demonstrates the ability to evaluate patient’s and resident’s health and implement plan of care in collaboration with the patient, family, and members of the care team
Send your resume directly to HRAPP@hillsdalehospital.com, or complete an online application.