The Radiologic Technologist performs diagnostic medical imaging procedures (x-ray and CT) in the Medical Imaging department according to physician orders to ensure patient/family satisfaction and high-quality imaging.
Why Hillsdale Hospital
Hillsdale Hospital is dedicated to excellence in healthcare community service, continued improvement, and respect for human life. We manage the health needs of our local community through compassionate and highly skilled care in our clean, safe, healing environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree in an accredited radiologic technology program with certification through the ARRT
- Able to apply ALARA principles of Radiation Safety
- Able to multitask and work on several projects at once, keeping up with the fast pace of the radiology department
- Weekend and holiday rotations are mandatory as well as rotating call weekends
- CT experience preferred
- BLS (Basic Life Support) & CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) certifications (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Performs radiographic examinations and specialty examinations according to training and competency level in appropriate areas of examinations including C-arm operation and basic CT.