Certified Nursing Assistant | Full Time 5:45am – 6:15 pm | Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
The nursing assistant provides daily care of residents assisting with their ADLs, hygiene, restorative and rehabilitative needs following each resident’s plan of care while keeping them safe and comfortable. The schedule is 3 days/week including every other weekend.
Why Hillsdale Hospital
Hillsdale Hospital is dedicated to excellence in healthcare community service, continued improvement, and respect for human life. We manage the health needs of our local community through compassionate and highly skilled care in our clean, safe, healing environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- A valid Michigan CNA certification strongly preferred
- BLS certification (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Assist patients with activities of daily living such as grooming, bathing, and eating
- Collect patient specimens and communicate to nurse
- Maintain accurate records within the chart: graphics, I&Os, evening and weekend activity, showers, etc.
- Have knowledge of patients’ plan of care and interventions under the direction of the Charge Nurse
- Answer call light and phone, and communicate with the residents and families in a friendly respectful manner
- Accurately and thoroughly perform skin assessments with ADL care following all policies, procedures and protocols regarding the prevention and treatment of skin breakdown resulting from pressure