36 hours/week, 12-hour shifts, 7pm – 7 am including every 3rd weekend
The respiratory therapist provides quality, professional, and compassionate cardiopulmonary services as ordered by physicians.
Why Hillsdale Hospital
Hillsdale Hospital is dedicated to excellence in healthcare community service, continued improvement, and respect for human life. We manage the health needs of our local community through compassionate and highly skilled care in our clean, safe, healing environment.
- Current CRT/RRT License in the State of Michigan
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, and CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) certification (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Ventilator/BIPAP management
- Performs EKG and ABG diagnostic testing
- Performs pulmonary clearance procedures on patients
- Charts response and progress of therapies administered in electronic medical record
- Insurance: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick days, personal days, holidays
- Retirement: 403(b) with match
- Education assistance and continuing education – many courses offered on-site at the hospital