Offering student loan debt assistance!
RN House Supervisor | Full-Time (Nights) 7pm-7am | 36 hours/week
The Registered Nurse House Supervisor provides quality, professional, and compassionate nursing care and is also responsible for environmental control, materials and equipment, area staff, assistance to employees, and education and development of clinical staff. This key team member also analyzes and evaluates nursing services for the advancement of quality care throughout the hospital.
Why Hillsdale Hospital
Hillsdale Hospital is dedicated to excellence in healthcare community service, continued improvement, and respect for human life. We manage the health needs of our local community through compassionate and highly skilled care in our clean, safe, healing environment.
- Current Michigan RN license
- Minimum of two years nursing experience
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, and CPI certifications (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to prioritize along with excellent organizational skills
- Responsible for coordinating patient care activities on all shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Administrative Representative in the absence of Administration
- Provide supervision, leadership and support to staff; is a resource for advice for all hospital staff
- Ensure quality care for patients in assigned areas
- Handle any patient/family dynamics that may arise
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients being served
- Collect comprehensive data pertinent to patient’s health & situation
- Monitor and report need for sitter services
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively deal with issues and staff on a timely basis, ensuring appropriate corrective actions are engaged in when necessary
- Insurance: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick days, personal days, holidays
- Retirement: 403(b) with match
- Education assistance and continuing education – many courses offered on-site at the hospital
- At this time, RNs may be eligible for student loan debt assistance!
Qualified RNs may apply online or send their resume to HRAPP@hillsdalehospital.com.