This is a visible position requiring management skills and oversight of day-to-day operations of AngioScreen® services to be provided at off-site locations. Will be contingent or part time to start.
Why Hillsdale Hospital
Hillsdale Hospital is dedicated to excellence in healthcare community service, continued improvement, and respect for human life. We manage the health needs of our local community through compassionate and highly skilled care in our clean, safe, healing environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certified nurse aide or registered medical assistant
- Interest in cardiovascular disease prevention is desirable
- Aptitude to interpret results and conduct or participate in research projects
- Skill to balance excellent patient care, productivity, communication, & public relations
- Positive nature, genuine desire to help, and flexibility
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Windows applications, work productively with others on the medical team, be capable of managing multiple areas of responsibility, and have a high level of initiative.
- Capable of lifting 20 pounds
- Must be able to work in a variety of environments outside a medical facility
- Must have a reliable vehicle and internet access
- BLS (Basic Life Support) & CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) certifications (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Direct and coordinate the success of each screening event, adhering to all clinical and administrative protocols and procedures
- Able to perform direct patient care including vitals
- Ensure completion of required paperwork for patients
- Prepare and assist ultrasound technologist during screening
- Inventory control of office and medical supplies
- Aid in flexible spending account filing