This is a visible position requiring management skills and supervision of day-to-day operations of AngioScreen® services to be provided at off-site locations. Will be contingent or part time to start.
Why Hillsdale Hospital
Hillsdale Hospital is dedicated to excellence in healthcare community service, continued improvement, and respect for human life. We manage the health needs of our local community through compassionate and highly skilled care in our clean, safe, healing environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree in an accredited sonography program and registry eligible through ARDMS, or have significant vascular ultrasound experience
- Knowledge of vascular diagnostic procedures and anatomy to ensure proper scanning
- Interest in cardiovascular disease prevention desirable
- Ability to interpret results and conduct/participate in research projects
- Computer skills using Windows operating system
- BLS (Basic Life Support) & CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) certifications (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Must work productively with others on medical team, be capable of managing multiple areas of responsibility, have a high level of initiative and a strong work ethic
- Must have a reliable vehicle and be able to work in a variety of environments outside a medical facility, have good internet access, and be capable of lifting 20 pounds
- Perform limited Carotid ultrasound, limited Aortic ultrasound, and Ankle Brachial Index (ABI) screenings in accordance with the company’s protocols and in a proficient and timely manner
- Direct and coordinate the success of each screening event and adhere to all clinical and administrative protocols and procedures
- Balance excellent patient care, productivity, communication, & public relations