Billing Rep | Full-Time| 8am-4:30pm M-F | Patient Accounts
The Billing Rep completes billing for one or more payer classes, maintaining awareness of changing policies for each carrier.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience with medical billing preferred
- Good computer and calculator skills required
- Completes billing for different pay classes
- Maintains awareness of changing policies for each carrier
- Works with others in the department to lower accounts receivable days
- Researches all information to complete the billing process
- Insurance: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick days, personal days, holidays
- Retirement: 403(b) with match
- Tuition assistance and continuing education – many courses offered on-site at the hospital
Why Hillsdale Hospital
Hillsdale Hospital is dedicated to excellence in healthcare community service, continued improvement, and respect for human life. We manage the health needs of our local community through compassionate and highly skilled care in our clean, safe, healing environment.