Casual | Medical Imaging / Radiology
Provides excellent customer care by performing quality ultrasound examinations including vascular, abdominal, OB, and special procedures.
- Associate Degree in an accredited ultrasound program
- Registered or registry eligible though ARDMS
- BLS (Basic Life Support) and CPI certifications (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Must be competent in a wide variety of ultrasound examinations including vascular, abdominal, OB, and special procedures.
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace Vision, Mission, values and culture of Hillsdale Hospital
- Must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with favorable attendance record
- On-call rotation
- Perform diagnostic, high-quality ultrasound examinations
- Operate equipment to maximize image quality and data acquisition. Choose appropriate transducers, adjust control settings, and follow standard protocols to complete each study.
- Measure, record, and save data as required for each procedure. Complete preliminary findings on electronic form and utilize PACs for image storage.
- Maintain and clean ultrasound equipment following established health and safety guidelines.