Casual / PRN | Cardiopulmonary Department | Hillsdale Hospital
The respiratory therapist provides quality, professional, and compassionate cardiopulmonary services as ordered by physicians.
Why Hillsdale Hospital
Hillsdale Hospital is dedicated to excellence in healthcare community service, continued improvement, and respect for human life. We manage the health needs of our local community through compassionate and highly skilled care in our clean, safe, healing environment.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Current CRT/RRT License in the State of Michigan
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, and CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) certification (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
Responsibilities of the RRT
- Ventilator/BIPAP management
- Performs EKG and ABG diagnostic testing
- Performs pulmonary clearance procedures on patients
- Charts response and progress of therapies administered in electronic medical record
More about Hillsdale Hospital
- The hospital is subject to the federal mandate which requires persons working in health care be vaccinated against Covid-19 unless they receive a medical or religious exemption. Will you be able to provide proof of vaccination status or exemption?
- At this time, employees are required to wear masks while in the hospital
- Hillsdale Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer