36 Hours/Week | 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
Provides quality, professional, and compassionate care while demonstrating the knowledge and skills necessary to provide Cardiopulmonary services as ordered by physicians according to established standards and practices.
- Current CRT/RRT License in the State of Michigan
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, and CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) certification (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace Vision, Mission, values and culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with favorable attendance record
- Ventilator/BIPAP management
- Performs EKG and ABG diagnostic testing
- Performs pulmonary clearance procedures on patients
- Chart’s response and progress of therapies administered in Electronic Medical Record
TAKE DOWN: 04/30/2021 (May remain posted beyond)