Are you a Respiratory Therapist who would like to work with a highly engaged team? Hillsdale Hospital may be the place for you! Our staff of therapists are an integral part of our medical team and provide input into the treatment of respiratory patients utilizing established protocols. If you are a skilled, compassionate and energetic therapist we would love to talk with you about an opportunity to join our team! Hillsdale Hospital is a community hospital that provides opportunities for diversified experiences including cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation and diagnostic testing such as PFT’s and cardiac stress testing along with critical care and general respiratory supportive care. Hillsdale Hospital is happy to offer an updated and competitive compensation/benefits structure.
36 Hours/Week | 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. | Cardiopulmonary
Provides quality, professional, and compassionate care while demonstrating the knowledge and skills necessary to provide Cardiopulmonary services as ordered by physicians according to established standards and practices.
- Current CRT/RRT License in the State of Michigan
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, and CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) certification (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace Vision, Mission, values and culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with favorable attendance record
- Ventilator/BIPAP management
- Performs EKG and ABG diagnostic testing
- Performs pulmonary clearance procedures on patients
- Chart’s response and progress of therapies administered in Electronic Medical Record