Full-Time | 36 Hours/Week | 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. | Emergency Department
******Offering reimbursement for tuition debt******
The RN provides quality, professional, and compassionate nursing care according to regulatory requirements and nursing standards of practice in a manner that meets the physical, psychosocial, and spiritual needs of patients and their families.
Do you want a job that’s more than just a paycheck? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others, taking care of people when they need it most? At Hillsdale Hospital, that’s what our incredible team does every day. Here you’ll experience meaningful and fulfilling work; personal and professional growth; a job with purpose that satisfies your desire to have a positive impact on people’s lives; and the feeling that you’ve done something good for someone who is hurting, sick, or grieving.
- Valid Michigan RN license
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience preferred
- BLS, ACLS, PALS and CPI certification (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace the Vision, Mission, Values and Culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with a favorable attendance record
- Collect comprehensive date pertinent to patient’s health/situation appropriate to age
- Analyze assessment data, identify appropriate nursing diagnosis lists and create individualized plan of care
- Evaluate outcomes and adjust nursing care process as indicated to ensure optimal patient care
- Participate in unit specific/hospital-wide quality improvement initiatives and assist with activities that enhance quality of nursing practices
- Insurance: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick days, personal days, holidays
- Retirement: 403(b) with match
- Tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, & continuing education; many courses offered on-site at the hospital