36 hours/week | 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
Provides quality, professional, and compassionate nursing care according to regulatory requirements and nursing standards of practice in a manner that meets the physical, psychosocial, and spiritual needs of patients and their families.
- Valid Michigan RN license
- Experience preferred but not required
- BLS, ACLS, PALS and CPI certification (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace the Vision, Mission, Values and Culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with a favorable attendance record
- Monitor patients’ conditions and maintain accurate, detailed and confidential reports and records
- Consult with, and advise patients and their families on health maintenance and disease prevention
- Create a comfortable environment for patients and families, practicing a non-judgmental, compassionate attitude and open-communication
- Must work cohesively with healthcare team to assess, administer and evaluate individual patient care plans
Take Down: 04/30/2021 (May remain posted longer)