40 hours/week | 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Uses the nursing process to plan, implement, direct, and evaluate patient care to achieve optimal patient outcomes. Works collaboratively with all other disciplines on assigned units.
- Valid Michigan RN license
- BLS, ACLS and CPI certification (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace Vision, Mission, values and culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with favorable attendance record
- Conduct initial and ongoing age-specific assessments in designated time frames
- Involve and educate the patient, patient’s family, and other support persons on wound prevention/treatment
- Recognize change in the patient’s condition and intervene appropriately
- Perform as an integral member of the quality management team, and participate in the Performance Improvement Program
- Identify and evaluate continuing care needs of the patient for the discharge plan
- Demonstrate competency in core and unit-specific clinical skills
- Ensure safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all hospital policies procedures, and standards with budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service
Take Down: 03/21/2021 (May remain posted longer)