Part-Time | 20 Hours/Week | 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. | Home Care
Develops and follows care plan for home care patients.
- Valid Michigan RN license
- Current driver’s license required, with clean driving record and ability to be insured on corporate automobile insurance, Home Care Vehicle provided.
- Minimum of one year of current, continuous patient care experience
- Must be able to take call on weekends, and after hours
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace the Vision, Mission, values and culture of Hillsdale Hospital. Must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with a favorable attendance record.
- Initiates and updates the plan of care as appropriate; develops and follows care plan, communicating any changes with the interdisciplinary team, and updating care plan as patient needs change
- Coordinates community services to facilitate holistic patient care prior to discharge
- Adapts to daily schedule as adjusted for patient’s needs according to acuity and geographical location. Maintains daily visit needs and productivity.
- Performs comprehensive assessment and treatment; complete charting according to CMS and CHAPS guidelines for appropriate visit type. All daily visits must be entered in the medical record timely and accurately.