Full-Time | 40 Hours/Week (Days) | 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. | Radiology
Schedule patients for Hillsdale Hospital services in a timely, accurate and professional manner. Maintains all imaging modality schedules and monitors appointment availabilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer skills and knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Knowledge of admitting/ registration process preferred, verification of demographic information, insurance, and obtain all necessary signatures, including the execution of medical necessity and billing procedures.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace Vision, Mission, values and culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with favorable attendance record
- Provide patient prep for all radiology exams to patients and/or ordering physician office
- Answer Radiology phones, scheduling overflow, process and register radiology patients
- Collects patient’s co-pay/deductible as needed during patient check in process
- Schedules radiology and cardiopulmonary procedures in a timely manner, maintains schedules according to modality needs
- Input of radiology charges/physician orders and disbursement of all paperwork