Full-Time | 40 hours/week | 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. | Home Oxygen
Provides quality, professional, customer service to all patients, visitors, employees, and healthcare partners. Performs duties to include answering the telephone, greeting customers and staff, collecting bill payments, and the ordering of orthopedic items.
- High school diploma or equivalent, previous experience in a durable medical equipment office or retail setting preferred
- Must be able to take call on weekends, and after hours
- Current driver’s license required, with clean driving record and ability to be insured on corporate auto insurance
- Computer skills in word processing, data spreadsheets and data presentation
- Responsible for sales of durable medical equipment to patient by walk- in or delivery, fits patients with equipment/supplies as needed
- Purchases orthopedic products for hospital, clinic, and store. Maintains inventory of orthopedic and medical equipment supplies.
- Responsible for prior insurance authorizations, as well as orthopedic billing and coding
- Excellent customer services and positive attitude
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace Vision, Mission, values and culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with favorable attendance record
Take Down: 02/14/2021 (May remain posted longer)