Full-Time, 36 hours/week, 5:45 pm to 6:15 am
Skilled Nursing Facility
Provides daily care of residents assisting with their ADL hygiene, restorative and rehabilitative needs. Follows each resident’s plan of care and meets their needs by keeping them comfortable.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must possess a current Michigan CENA certification
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, i.e. grooming, bathing, eating and the like
- Collect patient specimens and communicate to nurse
- Maintain accurate records within the chart: graphics, I&Os, evening and weekend activity, showers, etc.
- Have knowledge of patient’s plan of care and interventions under the direction of the Charge Nurse
- Must possess a positive attitude and be a team player
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace the Vision, Mission, Values and Culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable and responsible
- Experience preferred but not required
Take Down: 10/30/2020 (may remain posted longer)