Full-Time|7 am- 7 pm |Medical Surgical
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- A valid Michigan CENA certification preferred (For those who are interested and do not possess a current Nursing Assistant Certification, Hillsdale Hospital will support and/or reimburse the costs of training)
- Under the supervision of the RN, provide support to the healthcare team
- Assist in patient care by providing physical, psychosocial and spiritual support to patients and their families.
- Provide compassionate, basic nursing care, including: feed, bathe, dress, groom, change linens and transfer/move patients.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be a team player
- Experience preferred but not required
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace the Vision, Mission, Values and Culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable and responsible
TAKE DOWN: 12/25/2020 (May remain posted beyond)