40 Hours/Week | Hillsdale Health & Wellness is a Walk-In Clinic & Primary Care open 7 days a week
Provides basic nursing care to patients, infants and adults, under the supervision of a physician and/or physician assistant. Assesses patients through application, observation, and interpretation of testing. Performs phlebotomy for patients. Performs clerical and reception duties. The clinic is open 7 days a week; must be able to work on weekends.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess current Michigan Medical Assistant certification
- BLS certification (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace the Vision, Mission, values and culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with a favorable attendance record
- Assist physician or PA with data collection and procedures; perform dressing changes, immunizations, CLIA approved laboratory testing, collect specimens
- Document medical record data accurately and timely
- Maintain and prepare office for daily activities; order and stock supplies
- Exercises primary responsibility for caseload by scheduled appointments and patient needs.
- Ensure medical record documentation is accurate and timely using proper format and language