Full Time | 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. M-F | Maintenance
There is the potential to be on-call every third weekend after training is complete
The skilled maintenance professional performs a variety of preventative maintenance procedures, completes repairs, and troubleshoots heating and cooling, plumbing and electrical systems.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Prior experience in the maintenance field is necessary together with a working knowledge of NFPA and OSHA regulations, pneumatic controls, electrical wiring / troubleshooting, and basic mechanical troubleshooting
- Established carpentry, plumbing, drywall and painting skills and experience required
- Good computer skills relative to building management systems, work orders, email etc.
- Firm understanding of heating and cooling systems is a must
- Boiler system knowledge required (experience preferred)
- Understanding of electrical and electronic systems for troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to perform plumbing repairs is a must (experience and licensure preferred)
- Proficiency in HVAC DDC controls is preferred
- Ability to work unsupervised in a multi-disciplinary troubleshooting environment
- Must have a valid Michigan driver license; chauffeurs or CDL preferred
- Must be highly organized
- Must possess/obtain CPR certification (available at Hillsdale Hospital)
- Performs a variety of preventative maintenance procedures, completes repairs, and troubleshoots heating and cooling, plumbing and electrical systems for the hospital
- Insurance: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick days, personal days, holidays
- Retirement: 403(b) with match
- Tuition assistance and continuing education – many courses offered on-site at the hospital
Why Hillsdale Hospital
Hillsdale Hospital is dedicated to excellence in healthcare community service, continued improvement, and respect for human life. We manage the health needs of our local community through compassionate and highly skilled care in our clean, safe, healing environment.