Full Time | 36 Hours/Week | 6:45 p.m. – 7:15 a.m. | Emergency Department
The LPN provides quality, professional, and compassionate nursing care according to regulatory requirements and nursing standards of practice in a manner that meets the physical, psychosocial, and spiritual needs of patients and their families.
- Current Michigan LPN license; clinical experience preferred
- BLS, CPI, ACLS, and PALS certifications (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with a positive attitude toward patients and coworkers
- Provides patient care including routine treatments, observation and evaluation of symptoms and reactions to treatment; initiates corrective action as needed
- Under supervision of RN, administers treatment/medications and IV solutions according to physician’s order, and accurately records treatments administered and nursing care provided
- Collects comprehensive data pertinent to patient’s health/situation appropriate to age
- Evaluates outcomes and adjusts nursing care process, under supervision of RN, as indicated to ensure optimal patient care.
- Participates in unit specific/hospital wide quality improvement initiatives and assists with activities that enhance quality of nursing practice.
- Insurance: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick days, personal days, holidays
- Retirement: 403(b) with match
- Education Assistance and continuing education: many courses offered on-site at the hospital
- 36 hours per week, three 12-hour shifts