1st shift is 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
2nd shift is 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. and
3rd shift is 11:00 p.m. – 7:30 a.m.
Do you want a job that’s more than just a paycheck? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of others, taking care of people when they need it most? At Hillsdale Hospital, that’s what our incredible team does every day. Here you’ll experience meaningful and fulfilling work; personal and professional growth; a job with purpose that satisfies your desire to have a positive impact on people’s lives; and the feeling that you’ve done something good for someone who is hurting, sick, or grieving.
This position performs a variety of cleaning services (housekeeping / custodial / janitorial work) in a manner that maintains infection control standards, overall cleanliness, patient satisfaction and safety. Premium pay available right now. Don’t miss out!
- High school diploma or equivalent; experience preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service, positive attitude and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to prioritize along with excellent organizational skills
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace the Vision, Mission, Values and Culture of Hillsdale Hospital. Must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with a favorable attendance record.
- Perform a variety of housekeeping, cleaning and disinfecting services in a manner that maintains high standards
- Maintain established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental, and infection control standards
- Must exhibit professional demeanor and ensure the privacy and confidentiality of protected health information at all times
- Move furniture and other heavy objects for routine & non-routine cleaning and when assisting in patient moves
- Use equipment properly and report needed repairs to the appropriate individual.