Full-Time | 2nd shift 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. | Environmental Services
Performs a variety of cleaning services (housekeeper / custodian / custodial / janitor / janitorial work) in a manner that maintains infection control standards, overall cleanliness, patient satisfaction and safety. Premium pay available right now. Don’t miss out!
- High school diploma or equivalent; experience preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service, positive attitude and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to prioritize along with excellent organizational skills
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace the Vision, Mission, Values and culture of Hillsdale Hospital. Must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with a favorable attendance record.
- Perform a variety of housekeeping, cleaning and disinfecting services in a manner that maintains high standards
- Maintain established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental, and infection control standards
- Must exhibit professional demeanor and ensure the privacy and confidentiality of protected health information at all times
- Move furniture and other heavy objects for routine & non-routine cleaning and when assisting in patient moves
- Use equipment properly and reports needed repairs to the appropriate individual.