40 hours/week | 3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
Performs a variety of cleaning services in a manner that maintains infection control standards, overall cleanliness, customer satisfaction and safety to make HH clean and safe.
- High school diploma or equivalent, experience preferred but not required
- BLS and CPI certifications (will be made available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace Vision, Mission, values and culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with favorable attendance record
- Performs a variety of cleaning and disinfecting services in a manner that maintains high standards
- Moves furniture and other heavy objects for routine / non-routine cleaning and when assisting in patient moves
- Maintain established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental, and infection control standards
- Uses equipment properly and reports needed repairs to the appropriate individual. Reports any non-compliance, as appropriate
TAKE DOWN: 04/11/2021 (May remain posted beyond)