The Housekeeper / Environmental Aide performs a variety of cleaning services (housekeeping / custodial / janitorial work) in a manner that maintains infection control standards, overall cleanliness, patient satisfaction and safety.
Why Hillsdale Hospital
Hillsdale Hospital is dedicated to excellence in healthcare community service, continued improvement, and respect for human life. We manage the health needs of our local community through compassionate and highly skilled care in our clean, safe, healing environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent; experience preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service, positive attitude and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to prioritize along with excellent organizational skills
- Perform a variety of housekeeping, cleaning and disinfecting services in a manner that maintains high standards
- Maintain established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental, and infection control standards
- Must exhibit professional demeanor and ensure the privacy and confidentiality of protected health information at all times
- Move furniture and other heavy objects for routine & non-routine cleaning and when assisting in patient moves
- Insurance: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, disability
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick days, personal days, holidays
- Retirement: 403(b) with match
- Tuition assistance and continuing education – many courses offered on-site at the hospital
- Our hospital is a 24/7/365 operation, making weekends and holidays mandatory for most employees. Are you able to work every other weekend & holiday?
- The hospital is subject to the federal mandate which requires persons working in health care be vaccinated against Covid-19 unless they receive a medical or religious exemption. Will you be able to provide proof of vaccination status or exemption?
- At this time, employees are required to wear masks while in the hospital
- Hillsdale Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer