Full-Time | 40 Hours/Week (Days) | 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. | Human Resources
Builds, coordinates, and maintains education, training and development programs to improve individual and organizational performance. Ensures compliance with hospital and regulatory requirements. Plans and organizes internships, student clinical placement learning opportunities, and scholarship awards.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in Business or Education preferred
- Must be knowledgeable in principals and methods for curriculum and training design, and instruction for individuals and groups
- Must have good organization and communication skills and be capable of teaching and interacting with all levels of hospital employees
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace Vision, Mission, values and culture of Hillsdale Hospital; and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with favorable attendance record.
- Ensure mandatory training and education requirements are offered, and monitor competency standards.
- Promote developmental and continuous learning resources to support organization health and hospital initiatives.
- Design, evaluate, and facilitate all new hire orientation hospital-wide including design or textual or visual training material or guides/job aids, and handouts.
- Provide team-facing instructor-led training and virtual training sessions, evaluating its effectiveness and revising as necessary.
- Presents educational programs as appropriate and supports the philosophy and policies of the institution.
- Maintains training calendar, facility/location availability, and ensures training resources are available.