40 Hours/Week | Schedule Varies | 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. , 6:15 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.
Responsible for the service of staff and visitors in the cafeteria during the breakfast and lunch hour. Provides excellent customer service, assures the cafeteria is clean and sanitary and that safe food handling practices are utilized.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace Vision, Mission, values and culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with favorable attendance record
- Utilizes safe food handling practices including taking food temperatures, using gloves when handling food, and storing food properly
- Uses proper cleaning and sanitizing techniques on work surfaces, equipment and cutting boards
- Ensure cafeteria is neat during service, foods are displayed appropriately
- Organizes daily schedule to facilitate efficient food production, service and re-stocking of food and nonfood items
- Is flexible and available when emergency situations require unusual staffing requirements
Take Down: 05/15/2021 (May remain posted longer)