40 Hours/Week | Mon-Fri | 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. |
The role of the Hillsdale Hospital COVID Screener is to be the face of the front door of the hospital. The COVID Screener will make everyone who enters the hospital feel welcome, supported and appreciated. The COVID Screener will also screen everyone who enters the facility for viral health symptoms/conditions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Computer/typing skills required
- Customer service experience preferred
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace the Vision, Mission, Values and Culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with a favorable attendance record
- Greet and conduct an appropriate screening/health evaluation of every person who enters Hillsdale Hospital. Deny entry to non-patients who do not meet the screening criteria.
- Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, and visitors. Hear and resolve any concerns/complaints from customers or the public. Refer concern to the appropriate representative for follow-up/resolution.
- Serve as a gatekeeper for visitors to inpatient units. Check-in visitors by calling the unit to confirm whether the patient can receive a visitor at that time and provide appropriate information to the visitor.
- Provides clerical and administrative support to the various departments and serves as hospital-wide information center.
TAKE DOWN: 05/01/2021 (May remain posted beyond)