Full Time | 36 Hours/Week | 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. | Critical Care Unit
Provides daily care of residents assisting with their ADL hygiene, restorative and rehabilitative needs. Follows each resident’s plan of care and meets their needs by keeping them comfortable.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a current Michigan Nursing Assistant Certification
- BLS, ACLS, CPI certifications (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace Vision, Mission, values and culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with favorable attendance record
- Provide prompt and efficient services
- Monitor cardiac telemetry. Recognize, read, & report cardiac rhythms
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, i.e. grooming, bathing, eating and the like
- Maintain accurate records within the chart: graphics, I&Os, evening and weekend activity, showers, etc.
- Collect patient specimens per protocol
- Must have knowledge of patient’s condition and plan of care and assist under direction of RN
- Performs clerical duties related to admissions, discharges, transfers, deaths, etc. Inputs computer data appropriately. Answers the telephone in a friendly manner, takes messages, and directs calls