36 Hours/Week | 5:45 p.m. – 6:15 a.m. | Skilled Nursing Facility
Provides daily care of residents assisting with their ADL hygiene, restorative and rehabilitative needs. Follows each resident’s plan of care and meets their needs by keeping them comfortable.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must possess a current Michigan CENA certification
- BLS certification (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace the Vision, Mission, Values and Culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with a favorable attendance record
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, i.e. grooming, bathing, eating and the like
- Collect patient specimens and communicate to nurse
- Maintain accurate records within the chart: graphics, I&Os, evening and weekend activity, showers, etc.
- Have knowledge of patient’s plan of care and interventions under the direction of the Charge Nurse
- Answers call light, phone and communicates with the residents and families in a friendly respectful manner
- Accurately and thoroughly performs skin assessments with ADL care. Follows all policies, procedures and protocols regarding the prevention and treatment of skin breakdown resulting from pressure