36 hours/week | 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Provides quality, professional, and compassionate nursing care according to regulatory requirements and nursing standards of practice in a manner that meets the physical, psychosocial, and spiritual needs of patients and their families.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must possess a current Michigan CENA certification
- Experience preferred but not required
- BLS certification (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace the Vision, Mission, Values and Culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with a favorable attendance record
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, i.e. grooming, bathing, eating and the like
- Collect patient specimens and communicate to nurse
- Maintain accurate records within the chart: graphics, I&Os, evening and weekend activity, showers, etc.
- Have knowledge of patient’s plan of care and interventions under the direction of the Charge Nurse
- Performs clerical duties related to admissions, discharges, transfers, deaths, etc. Inputs computer data appropriately. Answers the telephone in a friendly manner, takes messages, and directs calls
Take Down: 04/30/2021 (May remain posted longer)