Full-Time | 40 Hours/Week | 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. | OB/GYN
The certified nurse midwife performs various functions in providing quality primary healthcare for women throughout their lifespan.
- Must have a Master’s degree and be a graduate of an accredited school of nurse-midwifery with clinical experience
- Must possess a current Michigan RN license with a current certification of (ACNM)
- BLS and NRP certification (available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Must have advanced knowledge in obstetrics, gynecology, and women’s health
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace Vision, Mission, values and culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with favorable attendance record
- Responsible for providing and managing the care of women during labor and delivery while obtaining/documenting all medical history
- Provides provision of health supervisory services, care, and family planning advice to women during antepartum and postpartum periods
- Orders appropriate laboratory examination, including ultrasounds, blood type, chest X-ray, CBC, etc.
- Provides prenatal/gynecological care, counsels, and provides health education to patients, new moms, and staff