Casual | Call Rotation (on call 2 Sundays/month, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Perform a variety of Ultrasonic (Echocardiographic) evaluations of the heart for diagnostic purposes.
- Registered or registry eligible in Cardiac Sonography through ARDMS (RDCS) or CCI (RCS)
- Minimum 1-year Cardiac Sonography experience is preferred
- BLS and CPI certifications (Available through Hillsdale Hospital)
- Ensure the privacy and confidentiality of protected health information at all times
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace Vision, Mission, values and culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with favorable attendance record
- Perform diagnostic procedures including transthoracic echocardiograms and stress echocardiography
- Operate equipment to maximize image quality and data acquisition. Choose appropriate transducers, adjust control settings, and follow standard protocols to complete each study
- Perform contrast studies to optimize imaging
- Measure, record, and save data as required for each procedure. Complete preliminary findings on electronic form and utilize PACs for image storage.
- Maintain and clean equipment used in both invasive and non-invasive echo procedures, following established health and safety guidelines
- Maintain and clean procedure rooms
Take Down: 05/22/2021 (May remain posted longer)