Part-Time | 20 Hours/Week | Weekends | Admitting
Registers patients for Hillsdale Hospital services in a timely, accurate, and professional manner, keeping patients informed of any delays. Operates Switchboard equipment and related systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior knowledge of admitting process preferred
- Collect or verify demographic information, insurance coverage, consent for treatment, advanced directives, etc.
- Computer/typing skills and familiarity with medical terminology is necessary
- Excellent command of the English language, together with the ability to communicate with the general public in a courteous manner
- Must be able to carry out the timely and efficient handling of admissions and telephone calls
- Ensure the privacy and confidentiality of protected health information at all times
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace Vision, Mission, values and culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with favorable attendance record
Take Down: 02/15/2021 (May remain posted longer)