Admitting Representative| Casual
Registers patients for Hillsdale Hospital services in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior knowledge of admitting process preferred
- Computer/typing skills and familiarity with medical terminology is necessary
- Excellent command of the English language, together with the ability to communicate with the general public in a courteous manner
- Ensure the privacy and confidentiality of protected health information at all times
- Must be committed to Service Excellence and embrace the Vision, Mission, values and culture of Hillsdale Hospital, and must be flexible, dependable, responsible and a team player with a favorable attendance record
- Collect or verify demographic information, insurance coverage, consent for treatment, advanced directives, etc.
- Registration disbursement of paperwork
- Performs cashier duties including the collection of monies, ledge sheet, balance cash drawer
- Operates switchboard equipment and related systems
- Ordering and taking care of supplies