The Administrative Coordinator is an office professional who supports the hospital’s mission and administration. This position will plan, organize and coordinate various office/management duties, as well as, develop correspondence/materials that have a direct effect on the success of the hospital.
A college education in the areas of Hospital Administration, Business Management or related field is preferred. A minimum of 4 years of previous experience in an office setting is desired. Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), web skills, and exceptional oral and written communication skills are required. Proven aptitude in customer service; ability to interact efficiently and effectively while exercising considerable discretion and judgment.
- Answering/triaging phones calls and assist with a variety of external contacts to obtain or relay information responding to visitors, patients, physicians, and board members
- Office administration including arranging meetings, conferences, coordinating and prioritizing schedules/calendars, including agendas and meeting minutes
- Prepares letters, memorandums and reports for the Board of Trustee and others
- Drafts, reviews, proofreads, and/or edits correspondence and newsletters
- Develop agendas or presentations for meetings and projects as needed
- Liaison between management, medical staff, hospital staff and community to promote and enhance good communications and positive working partnerships
- Creates and implements strategic initiates to improve and grow the hospital mission
- Develops policies, procedures, and process improvements to ensure compliance to standards, accreditation and regulatory agencies
- Facilitates the medical staff on-boarding and credentialing verifications, including verification of practitioner’s background, and processing through to Board approval
- May be required to work occasional evenings or weekends as needed
TAKE DOWN: 03/31/2021